flickering screen

got my new computer screen yesterday (went from 24 inch to 27 inch, went from 1920x1080 to 2560x1440)

and now the game is flickering slightly. I tried to adjust some settings, but so far the flickering is still there.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? It's quite annoying.... 

whoa....nobody knows how to fix this? I'm surprised... 

Not sure if this is any helpful to you but I experienced this with some mod (decorative plants) but switching from Dx11 to Dx9 helped.  I also have 27 Ultra wide monitor. 

I have a Samsung 27" monitor which is set to 1920x1080 and I've never had a problem with flickering.  You should probably check the web and/or contact the people who sold you the monitor for advice.  I did a quick search on the web and there's various "fixes" listed.  One site, for example, suggests that you should check your "refresh rate" and set it to 60 (HERE). Hope that helps.  

Quote:
6 hours ago, estherhb said:

I have a Samsung 27" monitor which is set to 1920x1080 and I've never had a problem with flickering.  You should probably check the web and/or contact the people who sold you the monitor for advice.  I did a quick search on the web and there's various "fixes" listed.  One site, for example, suggests that you should check your "refresh rate" and set it to 60 (HERE). Hope that helps.  

Sadly I already tried that, and it didn't help... also tried the 1920x1080, but to no avail

I think I found the culprit guys.... the G-Sync option.... if I turn it off and then load and play Banished, everything seems fine.... so I guess I'll have to turn it off every time before I play... 

V-Sync causes some odd issues in some games. It's something that I personally turn off by default and will only switch on if I see odd artefacts on the screen while playing.

I am talking about G-Sync, not V-Sync.... I can use the ingame V-sync just fine

*blinks* I don't remember a G-Synch option o_o

G-Sync has to do with my new computer screen, it's an option there