Change worker values on Resource Depot

How can I change the upper limit on workers at a Resource Depot from the (woefully low) default of 4? I'm new to the modding arena but I thought I might be able unpack the Journey package file and change the appropriate RSC file but that does not appear to be possible. Thanks for the help.

you cannot open and extract our work from our .pkm's

it has been made that way to protect the modders from being stolen (graphic assets) or keep working as intended by the modders.

there are thousand and thousands of hours of works spent into this.... offer free.

the only thing that can be done, is asking for a patch which will overwride the default made inside the .pkm

keep in mind, it is at the modder's discretion to agree or not agree to faulfill a a request [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thanks for the info. I did request this and a couple of other Resource Depot tweaks for a future update. I appreciate the quick answer. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />