MegaMod 8 Open Discussion

Quote:
2 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

did it bug before i mean somehow someday it was working with MM8 ... but not since lately ?

No I just came back after being gone for quite a long while.  So now I am playing catch up.   I had been playing Banished 1.0.6 with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> NFA though at times while I was gone.  It and Debug worked fine. 

I just cant get BanishedPatch_1.0.6_To_1.0.7.170910 and MegaMod.8.01 to play nice together now that I am back.

Just done a regedit and deleted mods that were still in there. Facepalm..... I forgot to do that part before starting a whole new game on a whole new build. LoL. Set the game to DX 11. Loaded the new files into Windata folder from the 1.0.7 Banished patch, loaded game up and it shows proper version. Now to put the MM8 Mods back in to the WinData folder and see what happens.

Got them loaded     

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_11/5be0df6e7baf1_Letstryagain.png.f90097d0519a031f28c8d775c8b64ef5.png" data-fileid="3158">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_11/5be0df6f691d4_Letstryagain.thumb.png.eaa1705db00f9b7bb6b161a725ef6a85.png[/img]</a>

Quote:
1 hour ago, Ketchup said:

try this one: my own personal debug : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YWnAJnL...sp=sharing

it will be placed directly on the main bar

It's working now [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f79df03d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic569.png[/img]

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_11/5be0e27900722_FixedIt.png.46a4fa416e38cb95c78fb14b90b18581.png" data-fileid="3159">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_11/5be0e282d99ac_FixedIt.thumb.png.ff945b8e7f8b4f2e07cc4607fdf37c10.png[/img]</a>

And I am gonna use your Debug  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> 1 because you were nice enough to send it to me to help me out. 2 because I like it  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />      Thanks Ketchup [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

no problem, it is a 2 hit mod i anyways wanted together: debug + time is money

Quote:
12 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

no problem, it is a 2 hit mod i anyways wanted together: debug + time is money

Time is Money????? Never heard of it.   What's it do?

***EDIT   I went and read up on it and I like it as well.  Thanks for the share [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Will this mod be available on Steam?

Probably not.  MegaMod is now so big that it has to be divided into three files. Each of those would be a separate Steam download. Too much of a problem to make sure people download all 3 and get them in the correct order.  There are a lot of great mods here and at WorldofBanished.com that are not available on Steam. To me it is well worth learning to download these mods yourself. Let us know if you need help in doing that.

nm figured it out

halfway through writing up a guide to the role of iron ore and iron in megamod8. one of the mines in megamod is still producing vanilla iron, instead of iron ore. follow me down the toolbars.

[mod collections toolbar]{12} -> [kids mods toolbar]{10} -> [resource production]{6}-> [tiny mine build a tiny mine]{14}

hope that makes any sense?

Thanks for letting us know.  I'll add it to the list of things that should be reviewed / fixed before sending out the next <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. (Note that there are no updates scheduled right now.)