CCButcher

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />I have a huge request. Can you help me - I know a lot of great mods - thank you for that - but I need this little mod for KR ED - I have horses and llamas but this mod does not contain a butcher that would process horses and llamas. KR ED has goats and all processing - processing of goat meat. would like to have horses, llamas, goats in my game - so I have to upload Mods @Redketchup and Mods @ Kralyerg - I know that you have a good heart and I am asking -  if there is a possibility to set up a separate CCButcher - "Urban Butcher" - we have there Charki Chops [12 Charki] and Cheval Shank [12 Cheval] - it seems to me that this is the best option to solve my problems. There is also Butcher Stalls <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> for individual animals but the processing includes meat, sausage and tallow - I do not know if it's a good idea, or maybe Troy would agree to send the code - goat and "Make Cuts [Goat Meat] of course to play this item - would be happy - I would like all mods @ Kralyerg separately and all Mods @ Redketchup separately. I really liked the Mod "<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Milling" because there you can process all the grains into flours that occur in the game - and here I want to be one main butcher who would process meat all breeding animals? or 2 - "Urban Butcher" and "Butcher RK"? Regards 

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/5b41c4156b6ab_CCUrbanbutcher.thumb.jpg.f9fb11081ba312238e3437e0f2c8e7a8.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/5b41c43a386a9_UrbanButcher-CharkiChops12Charki.thumb.jpg.6532ac787ccf72ccad46b585b0e62dc7.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/5b41c44dcc5b7_UrbanButcherCC-ChevalShank12Cheval.thumb.jpg.ec78ce7eb6445a933b1d36ce5fbd9dd1.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/5b41c47728402_CCButcher.thumb.jpg.fc4dbe22e96ced473f4ca4ad2199f85e.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_07/5b41c495a6bfe_ButcherRK-MakeCutsGoatMeat.thumb.jpg.f8a1fda2a0daa1f83e12069024e5611f.jpg[/img]

@Kralyerg - courtesy @ RedKetchup added a new mod "City Butcher - there is Make cuts [Charki], Make Jerky [Make], there is only one problem - can you update the mod Tropical Greenhouse - because there is an error - the game is crashing - horses and llamas in addition to meat and leather or wool give "Bonemeal" - I'm not sure if "Bonemeal" - occurs in other <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mods? Here are the words @ RedKetchup "if @Kralyerg want to fusion the bonemeal / fertilizer resources ... and would be ok to rename fertilizer to: Bonemeal - Fertilizer (as i did with Fodder - Thatch).

out of that, noway i would set up an independant bonemeal because i already have fertilizer

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> - I would be very happy with this mod - adding new exotic fruits [Pineapple, Quince, Lemon.Lime, Mango, Acai, Grapefruit, Banane, Date, Orange] - it would be a fantastic mod - or maybe you have other suggestions? Please, support my idea. Cheers