crash.dmp, how do I read it?
I'm guessing it's a conflict between mods, but as I can't read the dmp-file I can't tell which mods.

The crash is when I try to place the Town Hall.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5gdg4y45k4xed...h.dmp?dl=0
Red made a mod for that check WOB. no way to read the file.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?top...8#msg53998
OK, thanks. So it's just to stay away from that specific Townhall (ie, not enable RK's mod before the townhall has been built)?

No, that did not work. The game crashed as I enabled RK's mod. I'll try adding the mod you mentioned, and then RK's, to see if that works.

I can't register. I get asked what color snow, water, and stockpiles are. Answer, white, blue, and brown (tried black to). Not sure if I'm color blind.
umm u did enable the mods and exit completely ,then restart the game correct? that is the most likely cause of crashes. many mods can not b enabled in mid game. has to be set before starting a map.
I can't download the mod, because I have to be a member, and ther questions I'm asked (to verify I'm a sane human being) seems to either not work, or the answers are way out there.
Can you post your modlist, in the order they appear in your game?
(02-08-2021, 12:58 AM)Vrayna Wrote: Can you post your modlist, in the order they appear in your game?
I'm more interested in finding a way to download the mod mentioned. The game runs quite well, except when I try to make the said building, or that building has already been built, before I enable the said mod.
It is quite possible that if you try to load RK's mod under your other mods, you will not have the crash as the part that has the issue will be overwritten.
If you try to load RK's mod with the highest priority on the other hand, you will crash because the mod will not be able to apply its modification to buildings that are already on your map.
In general adding or removing mods on an existing map is tricky (often you'll need to destroy existing buildings before you add or remove a mod to avoid discrepancies), and load orders matter a lot too, when you have conflicting flags for otherwise identical buildings or items between 2 mods.

If you want to register on WorldOfBanished but have an authentification issue, you can PM me the username and email you are using to try and register, and I'll email RK so he manually pushes the registration through the automated checks.