Clay and Medieval Town Mod
Hi,

I just started playing banished with Medieval Town Mod (2.04.1.0.6) and CC (1.76) togehter and now came to the issue, that the Medieval Kiln for brick and roof tile production doesn't work, cause clay seems not to be accepted by the workers there. 

I found a thread here in the forum concerning this topic and there it was talked about a mod which should fix it. But I can't find any download possibility to get it..? 

Is there maybe even a newer version of medieval town mod which is full compatible with CC? 

Up to now, I have always used the steam workshop to get the mods, also cause I don't now where to get e.g. the Red Ketchup's mod like Medieval Town elsewhere.
You can find all of RedKetchup's mods (and many other) at WorldOfBanished.com. His "Editor's Choice" (RKEC) mod should be up to date and work with CC. You'll have small differences on a couple of production chains depending on which of CC or RKEC you put above the other in your modlist.
thanks for your (fast) answer!

I just have the issue that it seems not to be possible to register on worldofbanished.com for now, cause there is a discussion if the website will be stopped...

The World is Ending... Updated (worldofbanished.com)

Are there any other download sources for RedKetchup's mods?
The website should be safe, I think an agreement has been found to keep it running. The registration issue has been a thing for years but was supposed to be solved this month.
The way around it is usually to find a way to ping one of the admins there and give them your email/username so they can manually unlock your account. I'm not sure who's available there now, but if you PM me those info, I'll email RK this evening so ask him to do that (on my way out right now).
the CC compatability 1.07 mod should bridge the NMT and CC so the items will work between the 2 mods.