Fodder-Thatch
In clearing land in mega mod 9 beta ( CC Flat Plains) I only get fodder and no fodder-thatch.  Even when I construct the fodder-thatch forester they only collect fodder and not fodder thatch.  And the buildings that require fodder-thatch will not take the fodder.  The fodder just sits in the storage taking up room with no way to get rid of it.
the 2 terms are usually interchangeable. in your case, it looks like CC has the order wrong in the MM.
Found out that the RK stables that is made with stone will accept the fodder but the RK stable that is made with lumber will not accept the fodder.

Also the RK apiary will not accept fodder for it to build.

Also the woodcutter will not accept fodder to make fire wood (makes 5-8 firewood from 5 fodder thatch) but will not accept the fodder
if that is just the MM and no other mods in it, then it is messed up for sure. i never used the MM,takes too much power. and i prefer the control of adding mods myself.
(01-27-2021, 09:17 PM)POOR Wrote: Found out that the RK stables that is made with stone will accept the fodder but the RK stable that is made with lumber will not accept the fodder.

Also the RK apiary will not accept fodder for it to build.

Also the woodcutter will not accept fodder to make fire wood (makes 5-8 firewood from 5 fodder thatch) but will not accept the fodder

I am experiencing the same thing with the fodder / fodder-thatch.
Cannot built apiary. 
I am playing MM9
MM9 is still in beta, so it's one of the things that are still in double or not working as they should because of flag issues. Kralyerg is working through the tons of files and hopefully that'll get sorted in the next beta version Smile