Banished crashing regularly since installing MegaMod 8
Hello, I've tried searching the internet and these forums for a resolution, but alas, am not having any luck. 

I recently installed the Megamod 8 and enjoying it, but after a few in-game years it just crashes. 

Specific crash: "A fatal access violation has occurred in Application-x64.exe and the game cannot continue! A crash dump has been saved to E:\Banished\crash.dmp."

I do have the Megamod 8.01 and Banished 1.0.7 (Build 170910). My mods are in the correct order. My game was not purchased from Steam. 

Set up: Graphics Interface: DirectX 11 (normally when I don't switch it to 9)
Resolution: 1680x1050, Refresh Rate: 59hz, Multisampling 8x MSAA, Texture Filter: Trilinear, Shadow Resolution: Medium, Shadow Quality: Medium, Reflections: Terrain. Fullscreen and VSync are checked.

I've tried starting a new game...repeatedly. But eventually each town faces the same dramatic crash fate.

I've tried selecting DX9 at the start menu. Still crashes.

The previous version of Megamod was functioning fine, the crashing started with version 8.

Any suggestions or insight would be very helpful. I love playing Banished and the new version 8 mega mods really add so much more fun to the game.

Messages In This Thread
Banished crashing regularly since installing MegaMod 8 - by midlight - 01-11-2021, 07:24 AM