Dying

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />I have had a problem with 8 people suddenly appearing at the  edge of the map and starving  to death, it seemed to happen after nomads arrived?

Any other members had this happen??

they were nomads that you tried to accept.if they can't get across a river or stream this can happen. 1wa y to avoid is save the game when they "arrive" at the townhall. then accept the nomads and pause the game.you should have homeless bannies on the info menu.now that you have located them,can they reach the center of town? are there rivers they can not cross? they might be able to reach you without bridges.they can travel far even thoug they will show hungry and cold.if they can't reach you because they are stuck on the other side of a stream,you now have 3 options. 1>reload and don't accept the nomads.before the next set,build the bridges.2> use the debug mod to build some quick plank bridges.3> send a few builders to build the bridges and hope they get built very fast.

if you happened to have a boardinghouse,the nomads won't show homeless. to find them open the boardinghouse and cikck 1 of the bannies living there. clicking the laborers will take you thru a list of them also.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />Thanks very much Governor[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

What a great game this is, I'm an old fella and I can't keep up with those rip s--t and bust games, this game ticks all the boxes, there are a lot of pats on the back for the makers deserved