Radius with RedKetchup's Forest Center

Hi!

I am once again using RedKetchup's Forest Center (Love it!), but I have just noticed something that I didn't notice before and now I have a question about the radius of the districts. The center itself has a radius. I noticed when I went to set down the districts themselves, they also had a radius, which are much larger than the center radius itself. When I click on the districts though, their radius no longer appears. A radius only appears when I select the center itself. Do the districts use their own radius or do they use the center's radius? Normally this wouldn't be that big of a deal for me. I would just shrug it off and let whatever happens, happen. In this case though, I have the center set up between a lake and a small stream. Their area is extremely limited if I don't build bridges across the small stream. I have built multiple bridges so that they can get to different areas faster. I have built these bridges according to the center's radius. I need to know if I need to build bridges further up the stream since the districts' individual radius was bigger and reached farther up the stream. : )

ETA: Well, ok. I'm losing my mind. The districts radius looked bigger last night, but after going back in game, the radius is the same size as the center. Lol! I guess this question is moot then.

hello

forest center comes in 2 parts. stand alones and districts

the standalones have a lesser radius than the district : 30 tiles radius.

this is made for making the districts more powerful. the forest center has a radius but doesnt need it, it is for helping you to visualise how much big the radius of the districts have.

the districts have a radius of 40 tiles and they dont show it. normally before i disable the yellow lines you would see 4 circles in close range but since the districts are built at 4-5 tiles apart, 4 of them, almost stack, was very ugly. so i disabled the sight of the circle for the districts, and made one for the center to help you to visualise what it should look.

Oh. Ok. Thanks, Ketchup! ^.^

sorry to jump on this question, but since it is about the districts, can you explain how they work? I am just now starting to use the MM8.01 mod, and I found the center district, built it, and couldn't figure out where to put the hunters, and such , got any good tips on placement?