Farming Bugs for Village Pasture and Crop Field in Megamod 8.01

I've noticed a bug with vegetables grown from vegetable seeds in the village crop field where they do not count towards food in the Village Garden start. I have also noticed that the village pasture will allow up to 21 villagers to work, but the village crop field will only allow up to 6. When I noticed this I thought that it was strange because usually it is the other way around, but if it's no mistake then that is fine as well.

Well, it's not really a bug.  That's how it was originally designed. It's just a little bit different than normal.

You plant the Vegetable seeds and you harvest Vegetables (which are not edible).  But then you need to take them to the Garden Workplace to sort them.  This will turn your generic vegetables into edible foods.

The oddities with the Village Crop Field and Village Pasture are also as they were originally created.  I went and bumped up the max workers allowed for the crop field for the next update.

Thanks for letting me know and for the information about the workshop, I will be sure to remember that.