Why does my soybean farm produce eggs....?

Soooooo yeah.  Check out this screenshot.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_08/242920_20180811090143_1.png.2a487916b83e52a4a8ef4be5bfcbaf79.png" data-fileid="3110">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_08/242920_20180811090143_1.thumb.png.eb29f13e53a6c8909b24a7d0378532d2.png[/img]</a>

I'm using Banished 1.07 beta, and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.76 Journey.  Here's my complete list of active mods and the load order.

Bakery Plus

Better Stock Piles

Irrigate BETA

Mini Buildings

Soup Kitchen

Inedible Beef

Inedible Bison Meat

Inedible Charki

Inedible Cheval

Inedible Mutton

Inedible Pork

Inedible Venison
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Hot Crops

Inedible Barley

Inedible Butter

Inedible Canola

Inedible CoffeeBeans

Inedible Cream

Inedible Flour

Inedible Oats

Inedible Rye

Inedible Sorghum

Inedible Sunflowers

Inedible Tulips

Inedible Wheat

Jade Quarry: A <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Mod

Marble Quarry: A <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Mod

Hunting

D20 Medieval Houses

Debug Menu

Happiness Radius

Legalized Marijuana

Less Food 50

Renewable Resources Beta 2

Unhappiness Radius

RoadBound
<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: 1.76 Journey

Tunnel Mine (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> version)

PirateCove

Build Monuments

Tropical Greenhouse

Flatten Terrain Tool

Storage Shed

Tighter Roads: Extended Edition

Edit: Started a new game, and my Friesian cows are also producing eggs instead of milk.  Haven't tested anything else yet, but something is conflicting really badly here.

It doesn't. Apparently the current farmer worked as a chicken herdsman previously and the boxes show what he produced not what the field produced.

Quote:
1 hour ago, estherhb said:

It doesn't. Apparently the current farmer worked as a chicken herdsman previously and the boxes show what he produced not what the field produced.

No, the field was definitely producing eggs.  I let the game run for a while and saw a steady decrease in my citizens' health, because they weren't getting any veggies in their diet.  Plenty of eggs though.

I did figure out what was wrong after some investigation and tinkering; the Soup Kitchen mod was in the wrong place in my load order.  Everything works fine now that I've moved it under <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

We see a lot of problems when people use a lot of mods, especially when the mods are old or above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> when they should be below it. Glad you were able to fix it.