Trade ship only?

I recently started playing the Megamod and have a question about some food items.  The food trade ships often bring the food items boar, bear, goose, hare and some others, including one called game, that neither my hunters or wild shepherds ever bring in.  Are these items by trade skip only?  These ships also bring in roast chicken, chicken nuggets and spiced pumpkin pie that I have never seen available in any bakery, kitchen etc.  And lastly, the ships show up with goods I can trade for that do not have a title at all.  Simply blank.  Chef's surprise, perhaps?  The spreadsheets do not list any of these item, so I guess these are modded items?  Thanks for any info.

The spreadsheets only cover the Colonial Charter mod. There are over 200 other mods in MegaMod that aren't included in the spreadsheets. 

Wild Shepherds ONLY bring in Domesticated Animals that are found on the map. Those eventually run out.

There are quite a few items which are trade only, but with over 200 mods, there's also a lot of unique items produced.  I'm really not which buildings from who's mod produces what. - Sorry.

You shouldn't have any blank items; that's usually caused by a conflict between mods - are you using Banished  version 1.0.7? Are you using the most current version of Megamod (8.01?). Are you using any other mods?  If so, what are they (include version #) and what is the load order?

Thanks for your answer.  Understand that nothing I said above makes the game unplayable.  I was just curious as to why my butcher can make roast goose or hare stew if I can only get a very limited supply once every five boat trips or so. Why bother?  It would make more sense just to buy them when available rather than have an idle building, or more likely 5 idle buildings waiting for a scarce supply. Frankly, if I can't make something on my own, ( even if I'm supposed to be)  it gives me a way to trade all my excess things I do make.   Having said that, here are my mods in my load order:

MM8.01 part 1   enabled  conflicted

MM8.01 part 2  enabled  conflicted

MM8.01 part 3  enabled  conflicted

<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Decopack 0.07  not enabled

fast food stand  enabled and conflicted

<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07  not enabled

unlimited mines/quarry enabled and conflicted

tree growth and life  not enabled

more stable pop  enabled and not conflicted

Next game I will play without the two conflicted mods and see if anything changes,  Thanks.

By "conflicted", I think you mean they are red?  Red just means they both affect the same part of the code. Several tried to get Luke, the developer to change the color so people don't think it's bad but he didn't.

The two mods I would drop to see if it fixes the missing item names is Unlimited Mines and Quarries and the More Stable Population mod. Both are old. Unlimited M/Q isn't really needed anyway. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mines and quarries can be updated 2x then are unlimited - I don't know about the ones produced by others. However, Unlimited Mines and Quarries would only affect the vanilla mines/quarries - and putting that mod below <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> won't affect how they work anyway since the mod on top takes over.  

The Fast Food Stand may be produce Chicken Nuggets. I think Red Ketchup's Training Camp mod (which is part of MM8) may include a hunting stand (not sure what it is called) that produces bear, hare, maybe geese and some other different meats.

Quote:
1 hour ago, estherhb said:

I think Red Ketchup's Training Camp mod (which is part of MM8) may include a hunting stand (not sure what it is called) that produces bear, hare, maybe geese and some other different meats.

yup Training Camp Mod offer towers which employ an hunter. the hunter stay at top of the tower, not hunting but create from thin air a bunch of new meat i wished one day to have.

now i have some of those, real animals like bears, geese, ducks, bisons....

Thanks to all.  I can see I'm going to have to build everything just to test what it does.  Love the Megamod.

game is wild game comes from the pine mod trapper.if you have blank tags then you have a mod issue.looking at your list it is possable that the pine is not included with the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. i don't use the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

If you are referring to Necora's Maritimes Pine Set, the answer is: No, it isn't included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. None of Necora's mods were included because he never sent Kralyerg the code for any of them.  

i try find how to make the spiced pumpkin pie too! And how do i get spices?!

On other forums i found something about kids Bakery and Garden, but its nowhere to be found in kids toolbar or in the other ones. 

I did find a bakery (dont remember which one, its just called bakery) with a pumpkin pie (floor+pumpkin+seed oil+spices). So to test if this is actually the "spiced pumpkin pie" i need to find out how i can make spices.

Ok lol. Instantly found the spice house in the christmas modtab [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />