Problem with the Forest District

Hi Guys,

i have built the Forest District and would like to place the district buildings in it but they would shown in red.What i have to do , to place the district buildings?

you probably have to paint the roads inside the center with the special "road" included in the forest center toolbar and wait for your builders build them.

Quote:
1 minute ago, Ketchup said:

you probably have to paint the roads with the special "road" included in the forest center toolbar and wait for your builders build them.

Thanks for your help!I´ll try it later and then response!

That was the way i designed it at start. and then with time ... it didnt feel it. it was "Bleh"

in RK Editor Choice Mod, i totally redesigned it all as stand alone pieces.

Quote:
23 hours ago, Ketchup said:

you probably have to paint the roads inside the center with the special "road" included in the forest center toolbar and wait for your builders build them.

It works! Many thanks to you. My workers are a little bit slowly. That was the reason why it took so long to build it correctly.[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Quote:
3 hours ago, Moonknight2005 said:

It works! Many thanks to you. My workers are a little bit slowly. That was the reason why it took so long to build it correctly.[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

thats sad, we cannot take the priority tool and try to speed up roads. patience required.

Quote:
4 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

thats sad, we cannot take the priority tool and try to speed up roads. patience required.

Maybe my settlers had a little to much of tequila or ale?[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />