Game crashes after a long black screen

Hello, this mod looks amazing and so I hope people will be able to help me fix this issue.

So I properly downloaded the mod, every file is there. When Iaunch my game and enable the mod (in the correct order), they turn red as if they were uncompatible. I restart the menu as it asks me to anyway, to start a new game, but 30 minutes later the menu still hasn't loaded. Sometimes it manages to load the menu and when I start a new game, there's another long black screen and then it just crashes without a warning or anything telling me why it happened.

Is this because of a lack of memory on my computer ? What could fix this ?

Thank you

Mods turn red because they affect the same code, not because they are incompatible.  When you load MegaMod for the 1st time, it is best to not have any other mods enabled to make sure it works on your computer. Make sure you are using the most recent version: <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01 and Banished 1.0.7.  Go in and enable the 3 mods (they should be in order with 1 first and 3 last [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> ). Then exit the game completely. This helps prevent some crashes.  (If you still have crashes on exit, check your anti virus to make sure it knows the game saves are OK.)

30 minutes is a long time. Have you tried running just Colonial Charter 1.76 and does it load OK?  MegaMod is even bigger but 30 minutes is still too long. Try changing from DX9 to DX11 or vice versa from the options screen.