Flower Gatherer

Is there a stand alone flower gatherer or an option to not have flowers on the map.   They are overwhelming and crowd out food, herbs and trees.   

I'm using the Mega Mod of 2/24 and have Red's Editor Choice Edition installed but below the Mega Mod.   I would really like a map with no flowers like we had before.   Is playing a vanilla game with no map mods the only way to achieve this?    A mod that allows instant removal of the flowers (with the aid of debug) would be a good alternative.   

thanks 

Hi Purringcat

i am not sure about megamod, but in RK Ed, flowers are as useful as trees. this is the flowers that spawn all the new wild food, not the trees, not the grass. so deleting the flowers on the map also mean to delete all the new wild food.

by new wild food i mean : strawberry, raspberry, cranberry, blackberry, bird nest, mulberry.

only <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> can say if in megamod it is still the case.

Quote:
39 minutes ago, purringcat said:

I'm using the Mega Mod of 2/24

This is your problem.  Use the latest version.  It all works correctly in the current release.

The flowers were overwhelming in the version of MegaMod you are using. Goblin Girl is right - you need to use the most recent version (<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01) which has fixed that.  The flowers can be used to make Perfume (you'll also need a manned water well) which is great for trade.  When you add Ed.Choice, I don't know if it affects or increases the flowers that were already added to MegaMod - if you think that's the case, please let us know.  Kralyerg is currently in the process of adding Ed. Choice to Megamod BTW.

If you really don't want flowers, the best option is to play with just Colonial Charter and add only the mods you want the most. I often play with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and 40 mods or so.

The latest Mega Mod makes all the difference.   I've attached a file of how the flowers were before.   Now they're perfect.  

I really appreciate all the work the modders do to make the game way more fun.    

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_08/TooManyFlowers.thumb.png.d83cfb086c103132349a0f7523ee8d31.png[/img]

hahaha !!!