ISO Raised Walkways/Stairs MOD CC Compatible

If you want to ask kid1293 to make you stairs, you should contact him at WorldofBanished.com.  One suggestion: modding takes skill, effort and time. Don't ask him to "whip something up" if you don't want your head bitten off! LOL

I like the idea of a fire station. Again, you should suggest this at WoB - there are several active modders there (including Red Ketchup, kid1293, Discrepancy and embx61) who might want to include such a model in one of their next sets.  (Kralyerg, here, has been focusing on updating MegaMod these days.)

Red Ketchup's Editor's Choice mod has several new animals and meats. You can download it from WoB (or the Steam Workshop).  Unfortunately, new disasters can't be added to the game using mods.  Kid1293s Animal Shed - Cheese makes, you guessed it, Cheese [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  The Colonial Charter Dairy produces cheese and I think Red Ketchup's does too.  (I would have given you links to the WoB mods, but you need to join WoB to log into the mod section. Please do - it is well worth it.)

You may have lots of fires because you are building your towns with buildings touching and/or using models with high fire ratings.  It's a pain houses catch fire, but more of a disaster if you lose a market or a barn. Good idea to leave a little more space around those. You could always turn disasters off. Here's some more info regarding fires: ABOUT FIRES

Messages In This Thread
ISO Raised Walkways/Stairs MOD CC Compatible - by estherhb - 09-05-2018, 12:22 PM