ISO Raised Walkways/Stairs MOD CC Compatible

Quote:
On 9/2/2018 at 8:04 AM, estherhb said:

I don't know of any staircases which have been modded separately; they are always part of buildings. Slink's stacked houses (wow, that's an old mod [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> ) come with their own stairs but, you do have to leave room for them.  

RK said the game doesnt really know "Height" so ghoststairs are out.

however i found Kid houseboat, which has a staircase gangway stairs... maybe we can whip up something plain? 1x1 or 1x2 ish ?

Side thougth i had a fire in the middle of this... 

FireStations!!!!  provide happiness/ health/ and maybe use a fire marshal to either supply firewellwater or tweak values of carried firewellwater? maybe use as a firewater supply just a supersized well that looks like a fire station? huge water tanks and water carts/trucks... gotta have a dalmation ... new meat? wolf>meat/hide , some random disaster added - wolf in chicken/sheep/llama/goat if you have it for the cheese lovers. wow im high but that would be nice, i have alot of fires and cant figure out why really... maybe normal amount for difficulty but eh.... DO IT for the LADDER!!!!

Messages In This Thread
ISO Raised Walkways/Stairs MOD CC Compatible - by Duke Mizanamous - 09-05-2018, 11:28 AM