Introductions & Updates

Hello,

I'm s long time Banished player with a love for history, so <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has been a staple of my mod list for years.

I love looking through the towns everyone build on here, so I thought I'd share my own.

Greetings. I play a whole lot of games, but every once in a while I come back to Banished.

I'm mostly just here for the megamod, due to my absolute love of kitchen sinking mods into my games, but its nice to hear that there's a welcoming community here.

Hi everyone, i'm a new Banished player, and i play vanilla version, but now I'm looking for some mods that make the game more engaging.

Hello everyone...

Sorry that I didn't introduce myself back in November. I only came here to ask about <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01. I got an answer. :-)

I am Oathknyght. 

I have no idea what else to say. :-)

Quote:
5 hours ago, Oathknyght said:

Hello everyone...

Sorry that I didn't introduce myself back in November. I only came here to ask about <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01. I got an answer. :-)

I am Oathknyght. 

I have no idea what else to say. :-)

Welcome!

Hello All,

I live in North Wales, started playing Banished in January 2019 and am now addicted.

Just started with Megamod.

Many thanks for all the work by the modders (and original creators).

Hello Everyone,

I just got into Banished a few days ago (and already spent 47 hours playing it lol) and came here for helpful mods (particularly the MegaMod that groups a bunch of mods together).

That's pretty much it!

Hullo, you adorable rabble!

I'm nearly 60, and I live in Norfolk, England.

I am retired, somewhat earlier than anticipated.

I play many different types of games, Banished is one of my most-visited. I read, using my PC screen, as well as that weird compressed carbon, china clay, and bleach, compound that was so fashionable once. I dig sci-fi, political thrillers, revenge stories, and Damsels In Distress stories ( you have to be what passes for "an adult" to read them). I don't like crowds, noise, or being too hot.

I found Black Liquid's work on Steam, and was considerably surprised. I've found that, whatever the source code, the mods for many games just make things worse, rather than better. Colonial Charter, and a couple of others, actually work well, and bring something essential to the game.

Greetings everyone.

I just started gaming again after a few years away and the game I have chosen to get back into gaming with is Banished. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I'm going to play Banished in it's vanilla version for a month or so before I start trying out different mods. I highly enjoy making Excel spreadsheets for the games I really get into and I imagine I'll be making one for Banished in the near future.

As for me personally I'm just a 52 year old guy with a dog and some cats who works part-time. I live in Arizona, USA where the temperature this time of year and for the next five to six months sucks badly! Anyways, I plan to be in game via Steam (meh!) and here in the forums and also in the forums over at World of Banished too.

See you around!

MarkAnthony

Welcome to Black Liquid Software.  There are spreadsheets for Colonial Charter HERE.  That section also contains many other charts. These were made for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 and the there may be a few minor changes. They can be downloaded and modified.  Any suggestions you may have to make them more user friendly would be greatly appreciated.