Introductions & Updates

hi,PKM files are the mods and need to be copied to the WinData folder. then when you open the gae they will show up and can be enabled.if you play under steam, then they might move automatically when added from that site.  i am in southern NY state. welcome to banished.there are more mod at world of banished as well.

Hi, just tried out <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, it's great! Thank you!

Hello from Central Virginia

hello from indonesia

Hello everyone and welcome to the Colonial Madness! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/cool@2x.png 2x" title="B|" width="20" />

Hey everyone! DarkLordofNone for almost every platform. I'm just getting into learning how to mod, and Banished has become a great love of mine. I'm currently in college for a B.S. of Applied Computer Science.

Welcome!  It will be wonderful to have another modder [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hello all! 

Lots of time spent on Banished vanilla, looking to move into the mod territory soon. 

I love city building games, civ5, age of mythology, and stardew valley.

Looking forward to trying out the mega mod soon!

-Feathers

Hi all, I have been playing Banished for years without any mods at all, but have finally decided I need something more! I play all sorts of games; strategy and city building mostly. I have heard good things about <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> so have come here looking for it, and found this awesome community as well, bonus!  I am in New Zealand.

Hello

I live in Switzerland with no pets, unless you count the few spiders around here - maybe I'll name them...

I like simulation and base building games - and love modder-friendly games, especially when there is an active community, so I think, I am in the right spot!

Thanks to all talented modders for the work you do. Looking forward to play some modded Banished!