Very large maps with lakes

Quote:
1 hour ago, KevinTheCynic said:

we can be reasonably sure it's the same Paeng as here

It is [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Check this page for a few things -

http://banishedpeople.freeforums.org/abo...-t109.html

or the whole section -

http://banishedpeople.freeforums.org/hel...d-f16.html

Quote:
26 minutes ago, Paeng said:

It is [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Check this page for a few things -

http://banishedpeople.freeforums.org/abo...-t109.html

or the whole section -

http://banishedpeople.freeforums.org/hel...d-f16.html

I was pretty sure it would be the same person, Paeng is definitely a unique name!

And wow! Your troubleshooting page is very comprehensive [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]

Quote:
8 minutes ago, KevinTheCynic said:

Your troubleshooting page is very comprehensive

Thanks... it's still a WiP, though new troubleshooting ideas are getting rare... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dry.png[/img]/emoticons/dry@2x.png 2x" title="¬¬" width="20" />

I hope you find that one bit that solves whatever is bugging you!

Quote:
24 minutes ago, Paeng said:

Thanks... it's still a WiP, though new troubleshooting ideas are getting rare... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dry.png[/img]/emoticons/dry@2x.png 2x" title="¬¬" width="20" />

I hope you find that one bit that solves whatever is bugging you!

Well that's half the problem for me, I'm not the one having the bug so I can only make suggestions based on what info <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6032" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6032-rejectedegg/">@rejectedegg</a> is able to supply and of course I am in a totally different timezone to her so questions and answers can sometimes be 12 hours or so apart! 

It seems as though it's almost a unique problem because with the checking I have managed to do, I haven't found anyone else reporting the fatal access violation when they try to use Large maps (or larger with mods) but have uninterrupted gameplay when using medium and small maps. Most of the time no map size is even mentioned and even if it is mentioned the access violation doesn't appear to be connected to map size.

Well,  the

Code:
Fatal Error in XXX
The game can not continue!

in various incarnations, is as old as Banished, even before modding became available...

When modding started, many people had problems with custom maps, specially the (xtra) large ones. I still refuse to use them because of frequent crashes, but I prefer medium maps anyway - which is not a judgement, just what I experience...

Many cases were solved by updating graphic drivers. Or switching DX9/DX11. Or cleaning a dirty registry. Or following a certain SOP to enable mods.

More and more mods were added - not all of them well coded (specially in the early days). Steam joined the fracas. Folks started loading wild mixtures of mods...

What am I trying to say? Not sure anymore... just that finding this particular hiccup on that particular system is a... tall order [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634bf38bcd_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic536.png[/img]

Quote:
5 minutes ago, Paeng said:

Well,  the

Code:
Fatal Error in XXX
The game can not continue!

in various incarnations, is as old as Banished, even before modding became available...

When modding started, many people had problems with custom maps, specially the (xtra) large ones. I still refuse to use them because of frequent crashes, but I prefer medium maps anyway - which is not a judgement, just what I experience...

Many cases were solved by updating graphic drivers. Or switching DX9/DX11. Or cleaning a dirty registry. Or following a certain SOP to enable mods.

More and more mods were added - not all of them well coded (specially in the early days). Steam joined the fracas. Folks started loading wild mixtures of mods...

What am I trying to say? Not sure anymore... just that finding this particular hiccup on that particular system is a... tall order [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634bf38bcd_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic536.png[/img]

Yes indeed and that's even before taking into account system differences like what operating system, graphics card drivers etc. etc. are being used. I've been lucky and was successful in fixing my (admittedly few) fatal error problems because switching back to DX9 seemed to cover most of the problem plus I use a troubleshooting/maintenance programme for overall monitoring of my pc.

Quote:
4 hours ago, KevinTheCynic said:

Damn. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846341cb1c1b_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic477.png[/img]

Well that really sucks. 

Can you load the same game but from a previous save (or the autosave) at all? If so, does the game progress further (before crashing again) than when it crashed previously?

Another thought occurred to me, can you run Large maps without any mods active, without the game crashing? If yes then one of the mods is likely to be the culprit which should mean not much more than getting the latest version of the mod or alternately, getting an older version of the mod that you know ran without causing crashes. I tend to keep older versions of some mods for this particular reason so if you can't find older versions of mods you use I may have a copy.

I see that there is a user called Paeng on the Shining Rock Software website, he suggested some potential fixes for this sort of error although they did involve altering/deleting the registry entries for Banished (which is something I'm always a little antsy about doing). I think we can be reasonably sure it's the same Paeng as here so maybe it's worth asking him for any suggestions on how to fix it.

Do you run in full screen or windowed mode when you're playing? From your screenshots you appear to be running in windowed mode but I don't know if you run it that way or if you just did it for the screenshot. Which ever mode you use, it might be worth trying the other mode.

Are you running the Steam version at all? If yes then you can try verifying the file integrity through the Steam Properties tab, if not he only other thing I can think of is to uninstall and reinstall the game.

The problem you're having seems to have plagued a lot of people and there doesn't seem to be one solution to it but multiple and it appears that they might not actually work for every person. I can't think of anything else to try at the moment except perhaps making a request in the technical help sections here and on World of Banished and so on [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" /> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846341c16f5c_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic476.png[/img]

I use <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/">@Paeng</a>'s method whenever I am gonna be starting a new gaame with different mods/ some different mods.  I start fresh.

<span style="margin:0px;padding:0px;font-size:15.6px;padding:0px;">* The Best Fix For The Most Common Problems</strong></span><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" />Every Mod stores information in the Windows Registry which is supposed to be temporary, but does not get deleted properly upon exiting the game... search for the<span> </span><em style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);">Banished</em><span> keys as shown above, then look for entries like the following</span>

<b style="margin:0px;padding:0px;">Code:</b>

ModEnabled_*modname* --- (true | false)  // alphabetical listing<br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;" />
ModIndex_*modname* ---   (0 to xx)  // alphabetical too, probably an Index of LoadOrder

<br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" />You can safely delete these Mod-references.<br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><strong style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);">Note:</strong><span> Redundant mod references are probably </span><strong style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);">THE</strong><span> most common cause of crashes. I recommend "scrubbing" your registry (deleting all old/unused </span><em style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);">ModEnabled_</em><span> and </span><em style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);">ModIndex_</em><span> references) every time </span><strong style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);">before</strong><span> starting a new game.</span><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" />Doing so will<span> </span><strong style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);">not</strong><span> compromise any of your personal settings.</span><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><span style="margin:0px;padding:0px;font-size:15.6px;padding:0px;">* Another Big Thing To Avoid</strong></span><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><strong style="margin:0px;padding:0px;"><em style="margin:0px;padding:0px;">Do NOT just delete mods out of your [WinData] folder!</em></strong><span> </span><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" />That's the best way to screw up the registry...<br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><em style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);">Instead, disable all mods from <strong style="margin:0px;padding:0px;">outside</strong> the game:</em><span> </span><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" />Before deleting any mod, start the game via the<span> </span><em style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);">small options menu</em><span> (click your shortcut while pressing CTRL). </span><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" />In that start menu click on<span> </span><em style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);">"Disable All Mods"</em>, then exit.<span> </span><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" />Now you can delete the mod/s from the WinData folder, then proceed as usual (re-enable all your wanted/needed mods).<br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" />[Image: capture1.png]<br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" />*<span> </span><em style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);">You may still want to check the relevant Registry entries to see if any garbage was left behind (see previous tip).</em><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" /><br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:rgb(75,75,75);font-family:'Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(222,222,202);" />Alternatively, and even<span> <strong style="margin:0px;padding:0px;">more tedious</strong>, you can also disable the mods from <strong style="margin:0px;padding:0px;">inside</strong> the game:</em> <br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;" />
While in-game, open the mod menu and disable all mods manually.<br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;" /><strong style="margin:0px;padding:0px;">"Quit"</strong> the game (<strong style="margin:0px;padding:0px;">NOT "Exit"!</strong>), check your mod menu again - great (not), your mods are still flagged enabled (green), so disable them all <em style="margin:0px;padding:0px;">again</em>.<br style="margin:0px;padding:0px;" />
Now you can "Exit" the game, and delete your Mods from the [WinData] folder...</span>

I had bought the game through steam but when steam changed some of their policies about the games I quit using steam altogether.

I then bought the game (which I play now (straight from Shining Rock).

And I was I able to start the game again from the last save, but it just ended up crashing again, so I gave up and went to bed.

I always play Windowed anymore.  Because Alt + Tabbing to pause my music, use google, etc.  would crash my game in the past. 

So I have just gotten used to playing this way now.

Quote:
4 hours ago, KevinTheCynic said:

The problem you're having seems to have plagued a lot of people and there doesn't seem to be one solution to it but multiple and it appears that they might not actually work for every person.

Trust me , I know [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />    

When I was playing via Steam I used to have this problem a lot.   I have read just about everything out there in the way of fixes.  

I quit having this issue after I bought the game from the owner but then.... the beta happened then the new version came out.  All of which I downloaded and used.

I try to keep my game current so I can enjoy what Black Liquid puts out .

I know its not my computer , it just had it's first birthday.   It's a Mid Tier Gaming Computer and was built for me.

Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit

System Manufacturer: ASUS

BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/13/14 17:52:11 Ver: 20.01  <-------- This is the oldest thing on my computer, but I know nothing about BIOS

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8134MB RAM

Page File: 2937MB used, 8696MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.16384 64bit Unicode

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GTX 760

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Driver date:  8/25/2016

Driver version:  21.21.13.7270  (I know there is a newer one out, but this is the one that works the best with WoW: Legion)

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: HP w2338h Wide LCD Monitor

And I can play games like CoD, ESO, Morrowind and games like that on it and it doesn't give me any issues.

I am at wits end.  I am just gonna have to stick with my medium maps.  And even they can toss me one of these errors.  

Just not as often as I get them when trying to play a Large map.

Thanks for trying to help, [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

but I fear there is no help for me.   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Quote:
2 hours ago, KevinTheCynic said:

I was pretty sure it would be the same person, Paeng is definitely a unique name!

And wow! Your troubleshooting page is very comprehensive [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/">@Paeng</a> 's guide has became my #1 read  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/">@Paeng</a>

I will not be posting any thing further here about my game problems.

Why?

Because this thread is about Large Map seeds and has already gotten way off topic [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

My apologies to the OP

.... which just happens to be <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a>  lol[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Well, you still have my sincere apologies, Sir   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Hey no problem at all, having all this info here means that others might find it if they have problems with large maps (plus I posted in the help section with a link to this page to draw more attention to it). I have no problem with thread drift particularly if it's relevant to the thread (which i believe it was) [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />