Crashing due to mod order?

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/20180923_181015.jpg.e01cc805dd36346067d2dee8ecc7b0a5.jpg" data-fileid="3127">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/20180923_181015.thumb.jpg.b6821547eb56a0a1f86f3c4495217992.jpg[/img]</a><a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/20180923_181033.jpg.f5d3eb8725ed8a2abfdb64ba375720d0.jpg" data-fileid="3128">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/20180923_181033.thumb.jpg.97248aa26b5b852e14bca85b61b4bb4b.jpg[/img]</a><a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/20180923_181045.jpg.867e9b59fe24d628df1f1958c24cf2cd.jpg" data-fileid="3126">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/20180923_181045.thumb.jpg.63c0b78cd2df0eae5281e582fb4f4b9b.jpg[/img]</a>My game keeps crashing once I start using building advanced production chains and also when I try to build certain building like the oil press. Its usually around the time that i have a population around 150 or more. I have several other mods loaded in addition to the megamod. Please lmk if adjusting the order will prevent crashing and if any are redundant with the megamod. i am willing to totally disable some mods. Am open to any suggestions.

You are using a lot of mods that are old and not updated or designed to be used with Banished v. 1.0.7, the current version and some that are included in either <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> or Ed.C.  Try using just the 3 MegaMod files plus RK's Editor's Choice. Instead of Increased Resources Combined try <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Increased and put it above everything else; it works on Iron Ore as well as Logs, Stone and Iron. 

Make sure that anytime you make changes to your mod list that you exit the game completely then go back in to start a new game. This helps to prevent crashes.

do you have enough of a comp to run that? the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> combined with the RK is going to eat power. can you do things to cause the error? build some building etc? since you actually are getting the game to load i do wonder if it is a calculation situation. wwhere the comp is trying to  calculate something and it doesnt have enough power. can you run at 10x,do the bannies run or skip?walk but half freeze and then step again?

as to the mod order itsel. why do you have RK animals and horned animals? the RK has enough animals. your start mods should all be above the RK and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.those are the mods that affect anything that has to do with starts or maps.i would think the zero nomad and hard labior shouold be moved higher.so also the increased resources.you want them to load before the main mods,otherwise the main mods will write into the game instead. you are missing a lot of the RK functions with it below the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

if you think your comp can handle all the mods then i would try several things. move all those start mods up.load the debug mod. open the game and open the debugger.use it to quick build a townhall.click the star icon that makes all reources or items visible.open inventory from the townhall.how many blank tags? scroll thru the list looking for missing items.this can help you figure out if a mod is not loading fully. you can also add bannies to the 150 that you say breaks the game. you can also build the oil press and trouble shoot it. what doesn't store in the press ,when does it crash,etc.?

next step would be to disable all mods above the main mods of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and RK.

most mod orders will take some give and take to function.we gain this and give up that.becomes a trial and error process.

if you use all 3 parts of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and RKEC : dont try to start an extra large (huge) map you will crash even me with my 32GB i cannot.

secundo, <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> Little housing 2 is 100% included in RKEC so you can flush that too. tighter road will also mess you up since i redesigned all buildings... tighter wont be working good.

i see 2 different mod that edit the same mines... not sure is really ok.

Thnak you guys all very much. Im gonna try all of the tips. I actually wasnt sure what mods were included in the megamod.

There's a .pdf file that lists the mods that are included that comes with the .rar file. also, you can go HERE