Central market ghost footprint

So ran into an issue after removing a central market where part of the footprint appears to remain after being deconstructed. I've tried every "remove X" function and nothing seems to clear out the ghost footprint which renders the area unusable.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/Central-Market-Ghost-Footprint.png.3e0e0093de1ae05d920bc18cd2d407e6.png" data-fileid="3133">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/Central-Market-Ghost-Footprint.thumb.png.cef012f5fe1dc8ae3b957aa0422607cd.png[/img]</a>

I'm assuming the change in the color of the grass and the brown roads are what is left? Or is that a highlight caused by the Flatten Power Tool?  This looks like you placed roads through the market that need to be removed using the road removal tool. Could the change in the color of the grass be from using ghosted terrain squares from the decorations?  Try clicking on a square and see if something pops up, allowing you to delete the squares one at a time.

If that isn't it, let me know if you are using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 and any other mods.