Sebrinkley

A small town in a Marsh setting...

Small map with little land to build on and even fewer trees, so the main goal was to preserve as much land and trees as possible. Structures on land are kept to a minimum, housing is all built on stilts... for some structures, land was reclaimed.

[Seed] 27851958 [<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>] Marsh / Small / Marine / Appalachian

[Image: sebri01.jpg]

[Image: sebri02.jpg]

[Image: sebri03.jpg]

[Image: sebri04.jpg]

[Image: sebri05.jpg]

[Image: sebri06.jpg]

[Image: sebri07.jpg]

[Image: sebri08.jpg]

[Image: sebri09.jpg]

[Image: sebri10.jpg]

[Image: sebri11.jpg]

[Image: sebri12.jpg]

[Image: sebri13.jpg]

[Image: sebri14.jpg]

[Image: sebri15.jpg]

[Image: sebri16.jpg]

[Image: sebri17.jpg]

[Image: sebri18.jpg]

[Image: sebri19.jpg]

* A listing of all my journals and movies

As always, your town is incredible and beautiful.

I like all the different graveyards you made!

Quote:
6 hours ago, WatersMoon110 said:

I like all the different graveyards you made!

Thanks!

Yeah, slowly getting into cemeteries  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I used to ignore them, because they were so... unwieldy?... but now we have a lot of tools to make them more interesting  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Quote:
10 hours ago, WatersMoon110 said:

Ditto

Quote:
On 11/29/2016 at 0:39 AM, WatersMoon110 said:

Not meaning to be a copy cat here and No I am not stalking you yet <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/1071-predatorbeing/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="1071" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/1071-predatorbeing/">@PredatorBeing</a> but Ditto!

I always love looking at <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/">@Paeng</a> 's maps and what he/she has done with them.

Makes me want to strive to do better myself. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

But <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/">@Paeng</a> I must know.... were did you get those clotheslines?   Mine (Ghost ones in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>)seem to only show up as having clothes hanging off of them.

I must have/need/want  the ones you have also [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

You can find them over at WorldofBanished.com

Washing Mod by Kid1293

Quote:
3 hours ago, rejectedegg said:

I always love looking at <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="14" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/14-paeng/">@Paeng</a> 's maps and what he/she has done with them.

Thanks, glad you like them... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:

were did you get those clotheslines?

Yep, Discrepancy said it... at WoB or here

Quote:
5 hours ago, Paeng said:

Thanks, glad you like them... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
8 hours ago, Discrepancy said:

Washing Mod by Kid1293

Thank You, both of you   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
16 hours ago, Paeng said:

Quote:
20 hours ago, Discrepancy said:

Washing Mod by Kid1293

I am playing with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> right now,  so... above or below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> for this mod?

It doesn't seem to say on either of the 2 sites.

I don't think it should matter where it goes on the list. But I'd put it below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.