More animals?

Hi all, 

As someone who loves to use pastures and animal pins in banished i would love to see more types of wild and pasture animals. 

Some ones i had in mind are

Goats for milk and leather

Wild Rabbits for fur and meat 

Turkeys for feathers and meat and trading. 

That's always been a very popular suggestion.  The only problem is that it takes a LOT of work to make an animated animal for Banished.  It's the single hardest part of making mods. (And makes ShockPuppet cry like a little girl in the night. (But I'm okay with that part [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" title=":P" width="20" /> )).

We do want to add more animals.  It's just finding the time and wherewithal to actually spend a few days working on it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Oh, I did't realize that animals were so difficult. Then I must thank you guys for all the work you must have done to add the animals that you did already. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Quote:
On 11/27/2016 at 0:13 PM, cainacol12 said:

Oh, I did't realize that animals were so difficult. Then I must thank you guys for all the work you must have done to add the animals that you did already. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

The amount of work that BL and other modders have done definitely makes this game more enjoyable. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I have been playing this game (Banished) since 2014.

Started modding it when I noticed Mods showing up in my panel (played via Steam back then, have since bought the game directly from the Owner of it).

Started using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mods/expansions in March 2015.  Will never go back to un-modded Banished.

You should try playing Vanilla (if you haven't already).  When you have No Mods whatsoever added to the game, well let's just say this ...

Play that way when you need to go to sleep but are having problems doing so.  You will be asleep real fast.  That is just my opinion though.

<p style="margin-top:0px;">
Hi all, 

Add -  muskox ?-a large heavily built goat-antelope with a thick shaggy coat and large curved horns, native to the tundra of North America and Greenland. It is a bit like bison, but has thick fur.

Add-gesse?

I know it is difficult to animate animals and need a lot of work and effort, I thank all the moderator for their hard work in creating such a fantastic mod. Game Banished is fantastic, I play from 2014, all the parts I like <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, NMT, C.H, DsSV, STRH

I'm sorry for my english. I have 65 years, I understand a lot of English words poorly with spelling.[translator Google]

Muskox - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muskox.

I have a question? Is it possible to get a single mod duck? such as deer livestock?

Quote:
50 minutes ago, taniu said:

I have a question? Is it possible to get a single mod duck? such as deer livestock?

No they are a part of inside <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. However, I have an idea to add an eagle. I don't know if i will make it yet, it's for a certain side project I'm looking at contributing to for banished. If I do make the eagle, it will be part of that side project and I will look at making him stand alone also.

Cats and Dogs (but not for eating purposes)    enough said   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png[/img]/emoticons/ph34r@2x.png 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20" />

We have them in the decorative items, making them move is not worth the effort. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/cool@2x.png 2x" title="B|" width="20" />

Quote:
On 12/8/2016 at 1:31 PM, Denis de la Rive said:

We have them in the decorative items, making them move is not worth the effort. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/cool.png[/img]/emoticons/cool@2x.png 2x" title="B|" width="20" />

Will have to check this out [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I had my nose in them once but I guess not far enough  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dry.png[/img]/emoticons/dry@2x.png 2x" title="¬¬" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I like to use the dogs to keep the sheep in fenceless pastures. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846347f69072_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic495.png[/img]