Stock file bug has occurred.

Suddenly, the log was out of stock, so I checked and the log kept coming out of the stock file.

This is a list of modes that I am currently using.

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: 1.76 Journey

<font color="#000000">Fish farm</font>

<font color="#000000">DS tunnels</font>

<font color="#000000">Cheap tunnels</font>

<font color="#000000">Intensified Fishing Dock</font>

All modes are in Green state and a screenshot is attached.

Please help me. Thank you!

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/20180929153948_1.thumb.jpg.aab7602a772d919fcb822cc90590eaf9.jpg[/img]

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_09/20180929154020_1.thumb.jpg.621b4e638f33f767875b1ff058576361.jpg[/img]

In addition, this happens only in the most recent save files and does not happen in newly started games or other save files.

I can think of two things that could be causing this weird behavior.

One is using mods that have not been designed or modified for use with Banished 1.0.7.  

The other cause could be  crowding your stockpiles between buildings without any space for roads around them. You don't even need to place roads - just have the room for them.  Bannies often pick a side they prefer to enter stockpiles, and if that side is blocked, there will be issues.

*Since you are storing huge amounts of firewood, you might want to try using one of the Ridiculous Storage mods which increase how much can be stored in stockpiles.) 

Quote:
1 hour ago, estherhb said:

One is using mods that have not been designed or modified for use with Banished 1.0.7.  

The other cause could be  crowding your stockpiles between buildings without any space for roads around them. You don't even need to place roads - just have the room for them.  Bannies often pick a side they prefer to enter stockpiles, and if that side is blocked, there will be issues.

*Since you are storing huge amounts of firewood, you might want to try using one of the Ridiculous Storage mods which increase how much can be stored in stockpiles.) 

Thank you for your answer. but i think there's a reason to refute the both case, the problem did not occur until about 800 people were there.

The bottom line is that it happened suddenly at a certain time. Another key point is that only logs are thrown out of there.

I can't get rid of my doubts by this point...

I'd rather it's a simple script error. If so, the result is random even if I play it again with a file I've saved before....

If it is a script error, I would have thought that others would be having this problem.

Quote:
2 hours ago, estherhb said:

If it is a script error, I would have thought that others would be having this problem.

So there's no way we can solve it now? this is terrible... Thank you for answering anyway.

I made two suggestions as to how to solve it: 1) get rid of the old mods and 2) make sure there is walking space all around the stockpiles. You've chosen to not try those. Your choice.

Quote:
6 hours ago, estherhb said:

I made two suggestions as to how to solve it: 1) get rid of the old mods and 2) make sure there is walking space all around the stockpiles. You've chosen to not try those. Your choice.

Well, I don't think the second suggestion is the cause by any stretch of the imagination.

Once there was enough space around my stock file and even if there wasn't enough space, there should have been a problem before.

but I think the old version of the mode used was plausible. I'll try using only the latest version of the mode. 

Thanks for your help!

Quote:
On 2018. 9. 30. at 0:14 AM, estherhb said:

Hey. I finally found the cause of that problem.

I'm not sure, but I've been saving and loading it many times,

and it happens every time I try to build a slope conforming pasture in a corner like the screenshot I uploaded.

If anyone has the same problem as I do, the solution is not to build one like that. The best solution is to save automatically or to keep saving regularly.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_10/20181003211245_1.thumb.jpg.0cb4c6fb66e6582db09bae8a8e7ebab2.jpg[/img]

I couldn't figure out why placing a Slope Conforming Pasture would effect your stockpiles, so I asked Vrayna (another moderator and very experienced player of Banished) if she had any idea.  She took a look at the placement of the pasture on your map and this is what she said: 

"It's because workers can't access the point of the pasture where they'd need to drop off the logs to build it. Could be an edge issue, or could be that he's placed it too high up on a slope. The pastures do have issues if you put them on mountains and not hills. It's too steep for workers to get where they need. Usually you notice the problem later on when they can't collect stuff.  I'd bet in this case the laborers are picking up logs they need, then see "nopes, no way there" and drop the logs right where they are. And they keep doing that with fresh logs from the stockpile hoping for a miracle."

She also pointed out another problem that you may be creating:

"Oh, it's right up on the edge of the map? That's likely to mess up everything. Same as using the terraforming tools there. It breaks the 'impassible' thing that's on all those squares on the edges of the map and makes map edges look as the 'closest' pathing point for a bunch of things. If he gets a fire, people will probably try to walk there to fill the buckets too. So it's probably not a slope-pasture issue, but a map edge issue."

Hope that helps.