Herbs Seeds vs. Herb Seeds

Hello All,

I'm trying to switch from gathering herbs to farming them, but the merchant that just pulled in has both "herbs seeds" and "herb seeds."  The little picture of the seeds makes each look different (one is green and the other is brown) and their prices are different.  I have more than just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mods, so maybe one of these is from another mod.  Does it matter which type I buy?  Will the herbalist use either?

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_10/5bbd486280575_HerbvsHerbs.png.0581ca13644743310e7c5de21c76f2cd.png[/img]

I would assume these are from different mods as well. The one for 4000 is from Colonial Charter. I would buy the one for 2500 [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

2500 for "herbs" seeds kinda makes me think it could be The North.

If that's the case you're going to run into issues as both mods use the extra flags/categories for different things. Incorrectly flagged items won't be handled correctly, possibly not being allowed in the buildings that need them to work.