Cherry seed turning into Apricot seed

I recently booted up my saved game and discovered that the Cherry seed I had purchased previously and planted an orchard of had magically morphed into Apricot seeds and thus trees. Cherry is not on the list of available crops at all, whereas I had just bought it from the seed trader in my last game, after a very long wait for good seeds.

I tried booting up an earlier save and still the same.

Anyone experience this before? Anyone know what I can do? Apricots are a rather limited crop..

What, uh oh its this old bug again

Are you using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> 1.62?

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>

Yup, I am. 

Quote:
2 minutes ago, Emew said:

Yup, I am. 

Did you change the orchard? If there is an existing orchard, changing it to any other kind of orchard will require the first one chopped down before the new type of trees are planted.

Quote:
Just now, ShockPuppet said:

Did you change the orchard? If there is an existing orchard, changing it to any other kind of orchard will require the first one chopped down before the new type of trees are planted.

I can't remember if I built it new or on an existing orchard plot. But even if it was the latter, then it should be one of my other crops, like Coffee, rather than Apricot which I didn't even have before this. The Cherry seed I bought is still missing. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png[/img]/emoticons/wacko@2x.png 2x" title=":S" width="20" />

I'm not seeing any issues between Cherry/Apricots in the code.  Are you using any other mods besides <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.62?

Quote:
18 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

I'm not seeing any issues between Cherry/Apricots in the code.  Are you using any other mods besides <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.62?

I was only using "Unlimited mines and quarries" and "Music from the Soule". 

Care to share your saved game to look at?

Sure thing. Should I upload it here or send it to you privately?

Either one, you can just attach it to your message. Just drag and drop.