new website word wrap
my screen jumps when i move the cursor from word wrap to not word wrapping so it is hard to read posts without constantly moving my mouse cursor. is there a quick way for me to fix this?? i cant seem to find it.thx

Not sure what word wrapping you are referring to, an example would be handy [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Try a different theme? there's a link at the bottom of the page with some choices 

this webpage offsets far to the right and the postings go off my screen as well. when i scroll the mouse around then the page resets the type and post box so i can read. i have to keep my mouse pointer in the center of the page just to read. i tried turning off my favorites bar and noticed even then this website is off set to the right.

doesnt happen for me at all, anyone else notice this?

Quote:
10 hours ago, ShockPuppet said:

doesnt happen for me at all, anyone else notice this?

I saw it a couple of times, iirc always inside quotes... However, with me those glitches were always gone when I boot up next morning...

EDIT

Yeah, right... just found one again here -

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/170-the-bad-side-of-town/&do=findComment&comment=726

Yeah I've seen that inside some quotes before too.

I'll make a note to look into it.

Quote:
On 12/5/2016 at 8:44 PM, stiles said:

this webpage offsets far to the right and the postings go off my screen as well. when i scroll the mouse around then the page resets the type and post box so i can read. i have to keep my mouse pointer in the center of the page just to read. i tried turning off my favorites bar and noticed even then this website is off set to the right.

Hmm, I have never noticed this.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="160" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/58497e2ea7347_myBLforumpage.png.f4235e2f08e1c53298054f5841c661f8.png">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/58497e2fe4667_myBLforumpage.thumb.png.e0a036d3ac9983939b78430daa28df8c.png[/img]</a>

This is how my page looks on here... it's centered. And I have not had any word wrapping going on either.   

Maybe you have your page % expanded past 100%  ?????   

For me that is done by  holding down CTRL and scrolling in or out with my mouse wheel

Something should come up and tell you what % you have the screen loaded in.

Mine is set at 100%.