Mega Mod 8 - 3 parts ?

Good afternoon,

Download for MM8 is one file.  the instructions say 3 files in order.  How do you break the one file into 3 files.  

Using 7zip to extract files. 

Thanks, Saint

When you use 7-Zip, it will extract the 3 .pkm files. You put those in your Banished > WinData folder.

When you Go into the game and check the 3 files to activate the mod, be sure to exit the game completely. That will help prevent crashes.

Quote:
7 minutes ago, estherhb said:

When you use 7-Zip, it will extract the 3 .pkm files. You put those in your Banished > WinData folder.

When you Go into the game and check the 3 files to activate the mod, be sure to exit the game completely. That will help prevent crashes.

Thanks for the quick reply. When using 7zip and extract the rar file it only extracts one big file.  Strange. 

If it is giving you one big file then you aren't using the most recent version of MegaMod - which is 8.01. It is also out of date [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

8.01 is available on this forum.

Using 7Zip to open the correct version might give you a single MegaMod Folder, with the 3 .pkm files in it.

when i go to enable the mod i only see part 1, how do i load the other two parts? i used the 7zip and have the mega mod file with the 3 parts in it as stated above, but only see part one on the mods section of the game. what am i doing wrong

Check your Banished > WinData folder and make sure all 3 parts are in there. 

got it had to copy them from the folder 7zip put them in back into windata very excited to try it out