Earn one's keep.

[Image: laundries04_zpsn1wcz2na.jpg]

Probably another lost cause here, but I'm tired of just welcoming Nomads in. I'd like to put the nomads in a laundry house for so many years before they can take up residence. Similar to children staying in a school before being laborers. Wash our filthy laundry and earn your keep. And for God's sake see a physician! 

But I am assuming not much can be done about changing what Nomads can do. Perhaps it can spark another idea into someones brilliant mind. Do we really want to wear dirty laundry, let alone, wash it ourselves?

Have you been talking with my mother? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dry.png[/img]/emoticons/dry@2x.png 2x" title="¬¬" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

We can't do much with nomads unfortunately. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/mellow.png[/img]/emoticons/mellow@2x.png 2x" title=":|" width="20" />

Quote:
9 minutes ago, PredatorBeing said:

I am assuming not much can be done about changing what Nomads can do.

Can't change what they can do.

Only prepare to do the best you can do...  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

There are a few decorations having to do with laundry, and I think NMT has a building for washing clothes.

But unfortunately, the only way to put the nomads to work is to welcome them into your town as citizens first. *sigh*

do u reallywant the disease infested nomads doing your laundry??? 2nd in reality ppl do n did their own for eons of time. we do have several boarding house or inn mods.you can add laundry decorations from a couple mods. problem you will find is you need more food to supply the extra populaton. or use the nomads to expand your town,build another village, starta mission,etc.

I think if you look at in the sense of the time period of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, nomads aren't like wandering people as you are thinking, but more like shipfulls of immigrants from the mother country. 

Quote:
On 07/12/2016 at 7:59 AM, PredatorBeing said:

Wash our filthy laundry and earn your keep. And for God's sake see a physician! 

Do we really want to wear dirty laundry, let alone, wash it ourselves?

Bad news! Those dirty nomads come into town in their dirty black and grey clothing, milling about, petitioning you for citizenship, and as soon as you let them stay they run over to the markets and grab themselves some nice new clean and colourful clothing! And then the cough all over you and give you the plague.

Quote:
4 hours ago, elemental said:

Bad news! Those dirty nomads come into town in their dirty black and grey clothing, milling about, petitioning you for citizenship, and as soon as you let them stay they run over to the markets and grab themselves some nice new clean and colourful clothing! And then the cough all over you and give you the plague.

Lol   not all of them are bad though.

I once cried, yes I really cried, because I accidently hit the Deny button on 20+ of them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846341d6f454_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic478.png[/img]

I followed them all the way across the map crying the whole way  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846341d6f454_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic478.png[/img]

Sorry I guess at that moment I just let reality and fantasy mesh into one and I could see myself as one of those I had just turned away.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Quote:
2 hours ago, rejectedegg said:

Lol   not all of them are bad though.

I once cried, yes I really cried, because I accidently hit the Deny button on 20+ of them [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846341d6f454_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic478.png[/img]

I followed them all the way across the map crying the whole way  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846341d6f454_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic478.png[/img]

Sorry I guess at that moment I just let reality and fantasy mesh into one and I could see myself as one of those I had just turned away.  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/unsure.png[/img]/emoticons/unsure@2x.png 2x" title=":/" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

And that is why we play the game, to tell a story.

Quote:
3 minutes ago, Denis de la Rive said:

And that is why we play the game, to tell a story.

Indeed  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f79df03d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic569.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462daff15b0_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic620.png[/img]