Mystery food?

I have to ask if one of you may know what this mystery item is. I managed to narrow it down to being a food item (food merchant brings it), but have not determined what type (grain, protein, fruit, or vegetable) grabbed a screenshot of the best clue I could find. Like I don't have enough other foods to pick from, it's the not knowing part <a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_11/5bf2918a1a4ac_MysteryItem3.jpg.bf9afabb2656496a3aeb0fee1e8d60f8.jpg" data-fileid="3170">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_11/5bf2918a80a5d_MysteryItem3.thumb.jpg.ee98dfd35356472397706b52f037db60.jpg[/img]</a>

Sorry, but I'm not able to read what is on this picture - the resolution is really low and when I expand it, it's just blurry. Even if I could, I don't really have any idea what this could be. Will need to have Kralyerg check this out when he gets back.

it is something between Guava and Haggis and being a food. (unless alphabetical has nothing to do)

If it is an alphabetical list, there's nothing in  Colonial Charter between Guava and Haggis so it must be something from another mod. RK - based on your reply, must not be something from your mods either then. Did you check your Inventory at your town hall to see if anything is listed that alphabetically falls between Guava and Haggis?

whaT other mods are enabled? wild grouse? grapefruit,goat,goose,

Quote:
31 minutes ago, estherhb said:

If it is an alphabetical list, there's nothing in  Colonial Charter between Guava and Haggis so it must be something from another mod. RK - based on your reply, must not be something from your mods either then. Did you check your Inventory at your town hall to see if anything is listed that alphabetically falls between Guava and Haggis?

in RKEC i dont have guava nor haggis. (me it is grapefruit and healing potion)

so those 2 (+1 missing) arent from me

Sorry I did not list the mods, guess that could be of some help  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

In load order they are as follows:

BlacksmithTools

MegaMod1

MegaMod2

MegaMod3

Cathedral

FastFoodStand

MaritimesTrees

MaritimesPineSet

MaritimesCrystalCliffs

MaritimesSherbrooke

MaritimesStorage

PirateCove

I did notice merchant only brings 100 and they have a value of 2. It places it at top of the list in Town Hall, Storage, Vendors & in homes due to having blank nameplate i suppose. Was just asking since I was unable to figure it out, but I still buy whatever it is, and Bannies take it home so it doesn't cause a problem.

why do you have both pine mods? you should only need trees orthe pine mod not both. Whichever youp pick,should be above the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> set. if that does not fix the blank tag,then move the crystalcliffs above the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> but below thepine mod. you are missing goat milk. ESTHERHB,do they need the compatability mods to use with the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>?

No Compatibility Mod. <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01 is designed to be compatible with Banished 1.0.7.  

I see Goats Milk but I don't see Herring which is from one of the Maritime mods.

Quote:
10 hours ago, stiles said:

why do you have both pine mods? you should only need trees orthe pine mod not both. Whichever youp pick,should be above the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> set. if that does not fix the blank tag,then move the crystalcliffs above the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> but below thepine mod. you are missing goat milk. ESTHERHB,do they need the compatability mods to use with the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>?

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a>for catching that. I was trying each of those out and never really gave that much thought when I finalized the mods for a new game. I will remove one and adjust their order for a new map. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Quote:
9 hours ago, estherhb said:

No Compatibility Mod. <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 8.01 is designed to be compatible with Banished 1.0.7.  

I see Goats Milk but I don't see Herring which is from one of the Maritime mods.

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> for tracking down that little invisible food. I have never seen Herring listed in game, so I do believe with it having a value of 2 for trade, a type of meat makes sense. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Responses for all were greatly appreciated, as you all provide better game support to your community than a lot of gaming companies do.

Kudos to you all [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />