New window for Homewares etc.

Hi. It is possible to make new window, which allows you to see available lumber, homeware, fancy homeware and building supplies? ATM every time i want to upgrade some houses or bulidings, i have to find and check how many of that items i have in town arrival, what is bit frustrating.

I don't think so, sorry. You can pin the window and close and open it with the button top right. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Still... at town hall i see about 200 different items. Looking every time for something is painfull:|

Sorry if I maybe state the obvious   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  - but you are aware that you can sort the inventory alphabetically?

EDIT

Or try this mod -

http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/851-UI...nished-1-4

Yep i know i can sort, and have that mod:) Still would be nice to see this materials all the time, like we see log, stone etc.

... if I may chime in. The reason why Log + Stone have own separate count is because they are single resource flags. Whereas there is many products in the resource flag 'Materials' in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

The pulling up of UI parameter elements is very difficult, I have played around with this quite a lot, and I'm sure other modders have also.

I have tried to make new UI boxes that would display resource specific inventory, like all Foods, or all Materials, the box shows up, columns and rows are there, but no products or numbers. I've also tried attaching the code to buildings like the townhall, but then it crashes.

One day I still plan to go back to it though, just to make certain. But it does look as though the code needed to pull up specific quantities is not available to modders.

I have been working a bit on Banished UI though, and the next release will be different options to build a townhall with either normal inventory / larger inventory / single column inventory

You'd be surprised how much easier it is to find things on a single column, so once I finish adjusting the full townhall UI box (all the other tabs) for the single column inventory, I will put up some screenshots, and soon after a download.

One obstacle to me was when playing on a machine with lower resolution - things just flowed out of the viewport and became unreachable... any way around that?

Quote:
13 minutes ago, Paeng said:

One obstacle to me was when playing on a machine with lower resolution - things just flowed out of the viewport and became unreachable... any way around that?

Only by giving you alternate height inventories, I suppose it would be possible, just another clone of the building, but with a smaller UI box.

Are you talking about the Town Hall inventory?

Quote:
16 minutes ago, Discrepancy said:

Are you talking about the Town Hall inventory?

Ughh... it's been a while, sorry - I don't remember if it was TH or trader... or both... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/584634be8a574_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic535.png[/img]

* Actually I had only wanted that "wider toolbar" part (which was wider than other mods iirc), but...  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />