seeds in a field

PLEASE, I can get one mod - seeds, berries, cucumbers and peas? Forum THE old I have the seeds of strawberries and raspberries. Currently playing in the North without <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, there is a conflict.

New seeds Fruit and Vegetables. The proposal to add, for example. currants, gooseberries,

rhubarb, cranberries, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and North? Production of jams and juices?

Vegetable farms in Stockholm [Vato Självplock Stockholm]

http://www.gardsnara.se/stockholm/vato_sjalvplock

just to clarify,i think OP is asking for a variety of seeds to use in a harsher northern climate. personally i would like to see an extension of the vegetable garden seed pack from wob. 1 for fruits, say a variety of berries. and 1 a mixture of corn,beans,squash and 1 other. would give the banis a good varied diet without waiting for traders to bring all the seeds.

taniu,i take it you checked out tandy's add on mod of wild crops?? oats,roses,and flax i believe. the north can be challenging to play.whatever climate you usually set the game to, set it a step lower when playing the north. say u play with mild on <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>,then play with fair on the north.

wonder if on the next version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> we can design a way to turn off the start but still have the buildings ??? that way we can play the north wit the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> production chains.

Many of these are part of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, I don't think we should alter mods made by others on WoB. We do cooperate with them but they are not members of BL, and we must respect their work. We also have several ways of using the crops you mention. 

Yes "the north" does not work with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, many of the same files are altered by both mods, and making them compatible is not possible. There are many more differences between these mods that go beyond simply the starting conditions, changes to the deer for example, because of the way Banished is coded all deer would be reindeer, even in our tropical conditions. Sometimes you just can't have everything, mega mod is the closest you can get, and "K" works very hard to make it happen.