Fruit Jam

The <span><span style="text-decoration:none;">Preservist</span></span> makes Fruit Jam using <span><span style="text-decoration:none;">Sugar</span></span> + <span><span style="text-decoration:none;">Glassware</span></span> and any of the following fruits:

<p style="margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;">
[font=Wingdings]v<span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> [/font]
</span>Apples

v<span style="font-size:7pt;line-height:normal;font-family:'Times New Roman';"> </span>Blackberries

</span>Quinces

</span>Red Mulberries

</span>Strawberries

• Classification: Edible, Fruit

• <span><span style="font:7pt 'Times New Roman';"> </span></span>Trade Value: 4

• Weight: 1

View full article

I am surprised raspberries are not included on this list. Oranges could also be included (marmalade)

Quote:
On 4/24/2017 at 4:27 AM, Jafar_the_Barmecide said:

I am surprised raspberries are not included on this list. Oranges could also be included (marmalade)

Agreed, would be sweet if they could widen the options.  You also forgot blueberries and cherry.  I've also had a peach jam that was surprisingly delicious.  Almost wish they'd just widen the options on the building to take any fruit.  I know it's a small detail and probably not worth wasting much time modding it, but can't imagine it would take that long to mod (not that I'd really know, I'm computer illiterate hehe).

Funnily enough I have never had nor even heard of apple jam and it's an option, I've had apple sauce

Quote:
6 hours ago, Jafar_the_Barmecide said:

Funnily enough I have never had nor even heard of apple jam and it's an option, I've had apple sauce

Hmmm, let's see now.....apples, sugar, glassware.......same inputs!  

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

We call it "Apple Butter" in the U.S.

i have always wanted to use chilies to make a version of "jalapeno jelly."

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_05/jj.JPG.b9add4b43b850cdc5d13d1256d555587.JPG[/img]