Game will not start

So I downloaded the megamod for Banished. The game crashed when I would quit, but I didn't think much of it, I was quitting so what did it matter if it crashed then. Now Banished will not start. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling it, and unsubscribing to the megamod. Neither did anything. I just want to play my game again, help?

Are you at least getting this ?

[Image: capture1.png]

If so just click Play on it (If you are sure <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> is for sure gone out of your Windata folder.

Also you might want to read this post http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/189-changing-your-mod-order/

The game is really picky about moving mods around after you already started a game.

Same goes for deleting them once you have started a game.

Hope this helps   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I couldn't even get that window. I was stuck with this flickering on my screen until my computer would decide to die.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/Untitled.png.f907fbcdc4c204c51c9964500f701a70.png[/img]

I really do not know much about Steam... have you tried restarting steam, validating game cache, checking shortcuts etc.?

MegaMod is a very big mod, maybe your computer can't handle it   [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846305e90b1c_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic774.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

As posted by <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>  here http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/89-megamod/

The MegaMod - the ultimate Banished mod experience. <strong style="font-weight:bold;">95 mods and counting.</strong>

<ul style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;font-family:'Open Sans', Tahoma, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">[*]
It's going to take a long time to load a mod this large. Be prepared for a black screen for several minutes while it loads. 

</ul>

Other than that , I don't know what to say.

I quit using Steam a while back and bought the game from the developer, and have had no more problems with my game that I was getting while using it on Steam.