Oil Press using Blubber not Whale Blubber & Village Kitchen using Mollusc not Mussell

I apologize if my load order is what is causing this or if I'm just plain missing something (happens all the time [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />).

In my game the Oil Press using Blubber not Whale Blubber & Village Kitchen using Mollusc not Mussell. Is this WaD? If so, how do I get Blubber and Molluscs?

Thanks so much in advance for any help.

Cheers,

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_12/5c26be3e7b8c6_BanishedModLoadOrder.thumb.jpg.0b5d59c77ce7b1410289824f802a61ec.jpg[/img]

The <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Wharf and Ship produces Whale Blubber and the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Oil Press should be able to use that even if it is calling it just "blubber" - let us know if it doesn't. 

Mussels are produced by the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Tidal Pool.  There is a Jetty Mollusc Farm included in Discrepancy's Jetty set that produces Molluscs. I believe the Village Kitchen is also made by Discrepancy.,

Thanks so much for responding.

The Oil Press does seem to be using the Whale Blubber now. May have just been a mistake on my part.

Also found the Jetty.

Thanks all for all of your hard work on mods.