Vanillaish Town Greenhorse

Quote:
3 hours ago, rejectedegg said:

I actually made it to 3 almost 4 [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Almost 4 years on speed 1 without major mods. You deserve an achievement for that alone. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f79df03d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic569.png[/img]

Quote:
20 minutes ago, elemental said:

Almost 4 years on speed 1 without major mods. You deserve an achievement for that alone. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f79df03d_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic569.png[/img]

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2413-elemental/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2413" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2413-elemental/">@elemental</a>  I don't know whether that is a Compliment or an Insult   lol

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

It's a compliment. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> Four years on slow is at least an hour and it looks like you built almost nothing except vanilla. There's no way I would've lasted that long.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2413-elemental/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2413" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2413-elemental/">@elemental</a>  Well I did use different start conditions found here http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/296-Multiple-Starts  which I have had put aside for some time now, but wanted to be able to play with again.

Small Town - A small town of 10 families, complete with a blacksmith, market, 10 stone houses, a tailor, and a decent amount of resources.

But I did do a lot of work on it before I set it aside. The Barn has been moved, House beside barn is gone, stockpile got removed and I made smaller ones across the way, where the bridge pointing up in first picture is, I built a vanilla Fishing Dock (where all the yellow X's are). And I built 8 new houses where the barn, stockpile and other house once were.

The rest of the time I just spent sitting there watching the 4 Laborer's I had left try to cut down resources and do their other jobs.

And I never touched the Debug  but the one time I spoke about above.