MM8.01 on Banished 1.07 Hardwood

Finally get to play this great mod. and I knew I would loves it. and I do.  But what happened to my hardwood forester? I have a screenshot. The forest is about 8 game years old now. and not a single stick of hardwood from it.. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1607348394

I built the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> new materials storage, and placed a materials storage area nearby as well.

I also have to build two of each type of shorehouse. and bricks and glass makers.  no big deal, but it is curious to hafta build two different buildings for the same resource/craft.

I also discovered the "renewable resources" built the stone gathering, and it works perfectly, built the "Iron" gatherer, and it is only gathering IronOre. So I built the IronOre Gatherer, same thing.  Again, not a big deal, was a bit disappointed my iron gatherer didn't work out. but loving the stone gathering, and the ironore gathering as well. so much nicer than the mining. plus doesn't give me any unhappy circles.

Not sure what is wrong with your Hardwood Forester. I know it takes a few years to start producing hardwood as all of the other trees, rocks and ore must first be cleared.  You should have a stockpile nearby for those resources. Do you have it set to both plant and cut? Is your limit for Materials high enough?

Not sure what you mean by "it is curious to hafta build two different buildings for the same resource/craft" so I may be over answering this:  Making glass or bricks is part of a production chain: gather raw materials > turn raw materials into finished products (glass and bricks).  Some production chains have even more steps. The <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> glassmaker uses sand; the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> brickmaker uses clay (not sure if there is a building in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> where both glass and bricks are manufactured). Therefore you need two different resources.  You can get these from a shorehouse or one of the mines.  There are several shorehouses in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. The one from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> allows you to choose whether you want to gather sand, clay, turtles, frog legs or reeds. Red Ketchup, on the otherhand made one that gathers clay and one that gathers sand so he could use two different textures. I believe embx61 also has a shorehouse that might be in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, but I'm not sure what the capabilities are. 

The Iron Gatherer only gathers the iron or iron ore on the ground. Since you only have iron ore on the ground that's all he can gather.  Off hand, I don't know if there are two from different modders or if one should be deleted from the next version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. Will have Kralyerg look into that.

I guess I wasn't very clear in my opening. I do have enough limit available on the raw materials. Indeed, I raised every limit by adding another zero, so went from 1000 to 10000 across the board, not including tools/food/clothing. 

As for the bricks. and glass. I have to build the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> brickworks, and glassmaker, with the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> shorehouses, to match. They didn't want to use the "Other shorehouse" which I built cuzz it was smaller for sand and clay.

The "other" kiln and glasshouse, didn't like the sand and clay from the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> mod either, so no I have two different glassworks, and a brickworks, and kiln. Brickworks makes only bricks, charcoal, coke, and something else.  But the kiln, makes only bricks and roof tiles, and something else I think.  So having all of these buildings is curious is all. Not a big deal.

The hardwood forester, I used a lot with the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Journey, so am familiar with how it works. The hardwood forester had completely cleared land.I built it in a cleared area, so waited for about 5 game years to get the planting and growing done. in the screenshot, this is actually 13 game years, cuzz I took off the first five growing years.  The one thing I did that may have been different, is used the hardwood forester new trees, on account of the newly cleared land. ???maybe this is the problem??? 

I never mess with the cut/plant instructions, cuzz I can't recall which is which, bright white means planting? or cutting? idk. so I just leave that alone.

After saving, exiting, and loading, the hardwood forester started producing hardwood right away, and the iron shack, also started giving me straight iron, no more iron ore from it.

Idk about the bricks and glass, as I have them shut off atm.