Rise of the Pharaoh

Hi all!

-Apologize in advance if my question had been answered, I tried searching the word "pharaoh" and nothing resulted.

In the old website, I remember the last updates were about an Egyptian/Arabian themed city. Just wondering if this was continued in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7

Thank you! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f73edbe7_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic559.png[/img]

We still have everything and it will be released eventually. It's just on hold while we do other things at this moment 

That's great news!

Now I suppose the next question to ask is, "Will it be compatible with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>?"

I am assuming that it will be compatible but I ask anyway because I am imagining a map where the new settlers find an old Egyptian town and build their town around the old buildings (for example using the Medium starting condition to provide some buildings or even if I have to set up the old Egyptian town first using the Debug Menu)

Of course it will be compatible.  If you play it alongside <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> you'll be able to build regular buildings and the egyptian themed buildings.

Oh... Pyramids in the Ozarks? <scnr>  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />