Animal Wranglers??

Ok, I can't find it if it exists... An idea I have is to have animal wranglers. It could kind of be like a hunter, but instead of killing the animals, how about they capture them?? 

Interesting thought and I actually do like it but what are your ideas about what they do with them once they have captured them? I know there are some serious limitations on what they can add to the game but if the animal wrangler was to say, capture the animal so it could be placed in a pasture perhaps that could be done? 

I don't know if that's actually possible but it's still worth asking the question! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

That is my thought.. Capture them to put them to pasture... And then treat them as any other livestock in the game... 

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3497-queen-alysandra/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3497" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3497-queen-alysandra/">@Queen Alysandra</a> Something like that would be extremely useful with a start condition like All The Wild Things or for those people who don't want to set up the trading post.

Yup, too bad it's probably impossible. I too want to avoid trading, but at the same time I need the post to get a decent variety of seeds and animals

Apart from being impossible, it would duplicate the existing deer and duck pastures. Its more of a shortcut that doesn't really add to the game. This seems motivated by gameplay preference rather than solid game design. Hey thanks, this is my first gameplay comment on the new site. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846347f69072_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic495.png[/img]

Quote:
8 minutes ago, Denis de la Rive said:

Apart from being impossible, it would duplicate the existing deer and duck pastures. Its more of a shortcut that doesn't really add to the game. This seems motivated by gameplay preference rather than solid game design. Hey thanks, this is my first gameplay comment on the new site. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846347f69072_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic495.png[/img]

I can understand that.. And it may be impossible. Just a thought... ?

Quote:
50 minutes ago, KevinTheCynic said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3497-queen-alysandra/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3497" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3497-queen-alysandra/">@Queen Alysandra</a> Something like that would be extremely useful with a start condition like All The Wild Things or for those people who don't want to set up the trading post.

I was actually playing an All The  Wild Things start when I thought of it... All those animals and nothing to do but kill 'em... 

Quote:
22 hours ago, Queen Alysandra said:

That is my thought.. Capture them to put them to pasture... And then treat them as any other livestock in the game... 

This would work really well with the all the wild things map I think.