General Ideas I have

combination of several. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> can burn thatch if you use the nat div mod above. that gives  1 grass texture and is burnable and the vanilla base buildings require it. the wood houses,pastures,hunter,and gatherer. if  you add KID's forest outpust mod for the nat div,those buildings will require thatch also and use it as fuel.

putting the FO mod above the RK and the thatch under gives you fodder grass all over the map. this fodder is fodder-thatch,cause it does work as thatch. it can aso be fed to a stable barn,produces more fertilizer. add the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> dock mod below this and you now have reeds to bundle as well.add the nat div back below that and you can grow either thatch or fodder grass<2 different huts>. thatch and fodder are interchangeabe and either works as the other. so both can be burned and both can be fed to the RK stables to produce fertilizer. the RK woodchopper bundles the thatch/fodder. my houses will burn any of the options.

would you like me to turn bison ionto american buffalo too and make them roam the map? thank you KID and RED. can only do what the many modders allpw us to.

just tonight ,i figured out you can terraform lakes and the terrain will be lush grass no rocks or dirt.

Messages In This Thread
General Ideas I have - by maiden4meldin - 01-09-2019, 08:38 PM
General Ideas I have - by estherhb - 01-09-2019, 09:54 PM
General Ideas I have - by stiles - 01-10-2019, 02:37 PM
General Ideas I have - by estherhb - 01-10-2019, 04:43 PM
General Ideas I have - by stiles - 01-10-2019, 07:45 PM
General Ideas I have - by stiles - 01-10-2019, 07:53 PM
General Ideas I have - by maiden4meldin - 01-12-2019, 08:41 PM