How to see construction sites

Hi, is there a way to see buildings I placed to be built? Sometimes I don't remember where exactly I placed it and cannot find it (esp. if playing another day etc.). The area is not highlighted in any way...

A related issue I have is that it says I need 2 builders for something - but I cannot find what it is that is supposed to be built. I am pretty sure there it is no new building construction (or paths and such), it is pretty early in the game. I tried following the assigned builder and he was just idling, getting food and such. Could it be a bug? Anyway, then I did place a stone house to be built - and the builder was again not building anything. I did have all the resources...

Would appreciate any help. 

you have 2 tools. click the builder and the too icon on his menu wil pull up what he is working on.many times it might be a place that is waiting on  a material.you might see him finish buildings even as the main 1 lays stuck. the other tool is to reclick the building when it is placed and lock that menu to the screen.

say i am placing buidings in a forest.very hard to find them in the trees.i will lay down the gatherer and reclick that building without moving the mouse. then lock it and set the menu to the side of the screen.when the builders are done building,i can assign workers or disable that buiding until the houses are built.

in your case,did you place something across a stream or river? maybe the builder can't get there. if it says 0 or 2 then you either need to assign builders or they are busy elsewhere. you can run the priority tool over it and call the builders to finish it soon.it is the arrow icon on the 1st toolbar.

go on your townhall, the first tab should have a list of profession, look for builders and there is an arrow at the end of the line, use it to surf through your buildings that needs to be built

the profession list doesnt work, only in the townhall.