Add to the ghost decor

Was just playing with some decorations and was wondering if the flower gardens and decorative piles of resources can be made into ghost decor as well? It would help greatly with being able to place this type of decor trouble free and where you want it. Finding I have to leave much area bare because I cant place these particular decors. If for, whatever reason, its a pain in the rear to do, forget I said anything. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif[/img]/emoticons/rolleyes@2x.png 2x" title="9_9" width="20" />

Already done for 1.7. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Have the reeds been ghosted for 1.7? In 1.6 and earlier you can only place them very close to the edge of rivers/lakes or on land. It would be nice to be able to use them anywhere.

Yep.  Most everything in the Decorations toolbar now has a ghost equivalent.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> is it hard to make ghost decorations? What do you have to do? I would love to make some for my dock set.

[Image: mgc.gif]

Rofl 

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> it's a dirty hack actually. All attempts to do it will crash the modkit but not a compiled pkm so it's a real b*tch to test.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> perhaps we should make a tutorial on it.