road bug between 2 road mods

I just noticed a bug between dirt road #3 from the End of Roads-mod and stone road 05 ALT45 from DS Roads.

this is what happens...

I am playing on a map and have used dirt road #3 in a little village. now, when I use the stone road 05 alt45, all the roads that are dirt road#3 become stone road 05 ALT45!?

when I then use dirt road #3 again, all the stone road 05 alt45 become dirt road #3. So, you can't use them both on the same map. its not a big problem, because I've swapped to stone road 05 ALT135, wich doesn't have the problem.

That is a weird bug.  It shouldn't be happening like that.. but it is. I just tested it in MegaMod (which has both of those mods in it) and it is definitely behaving strangely.

There's nothing I can do about it in the individual mods, but I think I fixed the bug for MegaMod.

its the same with dirt road #0 from the end of roads mod and stone road 04 ALT90 from DS Roads

There's several in that same area, a few of the Dirt Roads clash with the Stone Road versions.  I don't know why it's doing it, but I fixed them all.