Traders not stopping

Hi guys.

So i have a problem with traders coming and just passing without stoping on my two quay trade posts. Its year 8 and i've had posts for 3 and 2 years and at least 5 ships came and none stopped. I play <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.6 with NoSmoke above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

This is my second game playing <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and first time i played same map with same conditions, only without NoSmoke, and I built 2 quay trade posts where you can see drawbridge now and they worked fine. 

Those 2 question marks above trade posts are cause at the moment when i took screenshot i was trying diferent combinations(workers/no workers etc) but nothing works. I even tried destroying that dock and 2 decorative boats but still nothing.

Tnx

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/Screenshot3.jpg.45a22253788322b5aeb0ea15375eabc7.jpg" data-fileid="528">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2016_12/Screenshot3.thumb.jpg.8fe25ba9ea3e9563603a5490d330bfb8.jpg[/img]</a>

I'm pretty sure it is the placement of the port - building ports on a lake always has a small chance that boats will not "see" them...

Not sure if building all these structures in front (wharf, ships, fishing post) has anything to do with it, though I think if the trader can see the port he would slide his boat right through the docks, the ships and all... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

I would remove everything except the TradePost on the lower right and check if a trader stops there - if not, you probably just caught a really unfortunate spot...

* btw - traders will stop at a (functioning) post even if there is no worker employed... though there will be nobody to load / unload.

Is the bridge made of dock pieces or is it a proper bridge? Remove it and replace it with a normal bridge and see what happens. If it doesn't work, try demolishing and rebuilding your docks (after you get rid of your dock bridge).

So finaly had some time to play and decided to figure whats wrong. After a lot of destruction i found the problem. Two tiles to the right of the draw bridge there was one 1x3 quay piece which can be barely seen because its built on ground. For some reason after destroying it everything became normal. Weird.

If that really was the reason, weird indeed... I use these pieces around bridges plenty and never encountered this problem  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img]/emoticons/huh@2x.png 2x" title="o.O" width="20" />

But thanks for the heads-up, and glad things work for you again [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />