Iron Ore Not Depleting Bug?

As title, have not had to harvest iron ore for most of the game. No matter how much iron I make, iron ore isn't depleting. The number stays exactly the same.

Save is attached... would love if there was a way to fix this so I can get back to non-cheat mode ;-)

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=535">Save7.sav</a>

I played your game and it did look like the Iron Ore just sat there while the Iron was created.  But it looks like it's because, for some reason, the workers took 200ish Iron Ore and stored it at the Foundry.  So your inventory sat at 254 while all of the Iron Ore in the Foundry was worked, one at a time.  Once all of the Iron Ore at the Foundry was gone, then they went and took more out of inventory to put in the Foundry, and the total went down like normal.

They don't count items already in production buildings as part of the inventory.

KRALYERG does that include food resources?? such as what the mill or bakery has?? reason i ask after restarting some saved games my food seemed to drop hard like 20,000.had this happen to a few save games. have yet to narrow down why thou.

Anything that's stored in any production building isn't counted in your inventory. Just like things at the trading post aren't. Or things in homes aren't.  It only counts things that are available in storage for people to grab.

How odd, I guess I must have had a huge amount in the previous production building too. Sorry to waste your time on that, and thanks for the mod, really having an enjoyable time of it over the holiday break <3