Oil Press puzzlement

I have no idea how to solve this and I'm stumped. My oil press will suddenly stop recognizing that it's got olives. The road is clear, there's 375 olives in the building, it's been pressing oil happily for months. And I've got about 2000 leaway left yet before the food cap is met. Yet I'm getting that annoying little circle with a slash and nothing's being produced. I'm only running mega mod. I have been 'fixing' this by switching to seed oil for a few game months, usually that seems to jar it into recognizing that it's got olives. But that's just annoying and the olives just keep stuffing the barns and I want the oil for trade right away. Any suggestions of where I need to look? Or what you need for me to screenshot for you to give me suggestions?

If it were happening all the time I'd just yank the press and rebuilt it elsewhere but this is intermittent which makes me think it's something I'm doing or something I've got set in the village that needs to change.

375 olives certainly sounds like enough to make veggie oil from olives. You could raise your food limit up some more just in case you are periodically hitting the limit without noticing it. Also make sure you have room for the oil in nearby barns.  Since these don't sound like likely culprits, could you send me a picture of your oil press with the info screen open?