Fowl Butcher Stall

We have these great little butcher stalls for every other meat food type that isn't fish... I'd really, really love to see a butcher stall for chicken and duck meat. 

I support the idea - small butcher.  Only in large mods <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, NMT. There are many different villages and the lack of a butcher who would share meat and offal. I like vry small mods such as "Market BBQ", "Market Soup," "ZMach." I also have a small bakery from 2015 -  simple ingredients, corn, wheat and firewood. In MegaModem and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is a butcher, "Soup Kitchen", "Fast Food Stand" and "Tropical Greenhouse" - I'm very happy but I can not these mods to join the small villages such as The North - there is not the same ingredients at the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> -  I like to experiment with mods. Please very little about the butcher and small greenhouse. In greenhouse grown strawberries, raspberries, cucumbers, cauliflower, broccoli, peppers etc. Greenhouse needed where it is very cold The North, Canada.

Please, the mods to fit all parts of the Banished as "Mini Buildings" Thank you for your attention

I just recently started using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> myself, and after a good bit of play time with it I was popping in to suggest the same thing (among a couple other ideas).  To expand on this, here are some bits to go with the idea: Each one would require the Meat specified by the Butcher (Duck and Chicken) and both would output Drumsticks, Breast Meat, and Wings.

Thing I've noticed about chicken meat specifically is I can't keep it.  Not sure if it's my people's favorite food, but I can have 30k in duck meat, and 122 in chicken.  It's always gone.