MegaMod Crash Report

I know this isn't the correct place to put this, but since Colonial Colony is having a revamp I figured this would be the best place to put this while things were being shuffled around.

I started playing the MegaMod last night and I decided to build a town arrival in my brand new village. Last night when I clicked on the town arrival it would pop-up the info screen and work fine. Today while playing whenever I build any town hall mod and click on it after it's been built my game crashes.

I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this? I was also hoping someone had a suggestion. The only other mod that I have running with MegaMod is No Smoke. I have No Smoke above MegaMod.

I also wanted to say that I think everyone at Black Liquid is doing a fabulous job. Your hard work has considerably improved my experience with Banishes. 

Please let me know if there is any other information that you need. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Quote:
On ‎31‎-‎12‎-‎2016 at 1:43 AM, trynity978 said:

I know this isn't the correct place to put this, but since Colonial Colony is having a revamp I figured this would be the best place to put this while things were being shuffled around.

I started playing the MegaMod last night and I decided to build a town arrival in my brand new village. Last night when I clicked on the town arrival it would pop-up the info screen and work fine. Today while playing whenever I build any town hall mod and click on it after it's been built my game crashes.

I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing this? I was also hoping someone had a suggestion. The only other mod that I have running with MegaMod is No Smoke. I have No Smoke above MegaMod.

I also wanted to say that I think everyone at Black Liquid is doing a fabulous job. Your hard work has considerably improved my experience with Banishes. 

Please let me know if there is any other information that you need. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I just noticed this while browsing through the forum... I am hoping your problems have been solved?